My Blog List

Monday, January 24, 2011

Do you have a Holstein in your house?


Kwai Lun-Mei, who is a famous movie star in Taiwan, the scene is in a kichen.  A bottle of milk was on the table.  She seated on a chair and said : ” Your body care about what you eating.”  She gave a simple introduce about the milk –Lin Fong Ying Hight Quality Milk.  Then she drank a cup of Lin Fong Ying.  Milk mark was on her mouth.  When she enjoyed drinking the milk, a Holstein appeared.  The Holstein cow mooed. 
Ling Fong Ying is one kind of products in Weichuan.  They named the milk “Lin Fong Ying” because it’s a famous ranch in Tainan which is in the south of Taiwan.  Water and air are clean and fresh there.  It’s suitable for feeding Holstein.  The advertisment try to convince people that the milk is so thick that you will have milk mark on your mouth after you drink the milk.  And the milk is so fresh that feel like you have your own milk cow in your house.  They only use the A level milk from Lin Fong Ying ranch.  It’s a successful advertisement.  Nowadays people all believe the “Lin Fong Ying Hight Quality Milk” is the best choice.  While a drinking shop make the milk tea with the “Lin Fong Ying Hight Quality Milk”, the price of milk tea can be higher, and people still love to buy it.
I like the milk mark in this advertisment.  Everytime I drink milk, I also like to leave the milk mark on my mouth.  Then I will lick it.  How about you?

9 comments:

  1. I can imagine this ads easily,and remember product's name. Because i guess this ads is simpl.And it is imoprtant that to convery people to fresh,clean imagination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoW, I know her. I watched her movie!I think it's good advertisement, because when i saw this ad, I could understand easy, so gooood!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shohei → Thank you for your comment! I think so! The ad is simple and clean to let people understand about there product!

    Seran → Thank you for your comment!! I'm so happy that you know her!!^0^!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this ads because it's a fuuny way to show the benefits of drinking milk.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your comment, Carlos.
    Thank you for your praise, Jim.
    ^^Shaimaa, thank you. I like this ad,too.

    ReplyDelete