My Blog List

Friday, March 25, 2011

Contrast Paragraph


In my home culture, the way men and women speak is similar.  I think the only one different thing between men and women is the particle.  Men like to use rude words as the particle more than women, especially when men have strong feelings.  No matter when they are angry, happy, disappointed, surprised, they will swear before any sentence was spoken.  On the other hand, women like to use “ne”, ”ye”, “a”, “yo”, “o”  in the end of their speaking.  I know it sounds stupid.  However, it works, when women are asking for something.  Believe or not, women are told that they should be more polite, just because men like women be polite.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I noticed this in China, as well. Good use of 'However,' but I would like to see more contrast phrases next time.

    Good job.

    13/15

    ReplyDelete