My Blog List

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Save Polar Bear

Preserve our World
In my opinion, the worst problem that effects the environment is global warming.  It’s a big problem all over the world not just in my country.  It’s caused by increased amounts of CO2 (carbon dioxide) and over population.   We have around 6 billion and 5 hundred million people in the World.  Everything we do can increase the amounts of carbon dioxide.  Even eating meat can cause the carbon dioxide.  Because we eat more meat than before, we raise lots of cattle, chicken, and pig.  Those animals will also increase amounts of carbon dioxide.  That’s why more and more people prefer to eats fish and vegetables.  If we don’t do something to stop increasing the world temperatures, the ozone hole will become bigger, and then we can’t avoid the bad effects from the sun.
In Taiwan, we are trying to reduce the amounts of carbon dioxide.  Riding bicycle is the top hot sport in my country recently.  More and more people go to work by bike instead of motorcycle.  It’s a good idea to reduce the air pollution and the temperatures in the World.  For me, I don’t waste any resource, such as food, water, electricity.  I always shut down the computer before I go to bed.  How about you guys?  Here we have an interesting advertisement.  Let’s see what polar bear want us to do.

1 comment:

  1. I visited to Taiwan 8 years ago. When I visited there, I saw a lot of motorcycle everywhere so, I was very surprised at that time. Using bike is better than motorsycle. I think it would protect the environment.

    ReplyDelete