My Blog List

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Women VS Men

I had difficult time at understanding what were men thinking about!  When I fought with my ex-boyfriend, he would just be silence and say nothing.  I would be the person who couldn’t stop speaking.  I hate that.  It looked like I was always complaining.  I just wanted to express my opinions and I also wanted to know his.  The strangest thing was that he felt unhappy because I don’t understand him.  He didn’t communicate with me.  How can we understand each other?
Was it because of different way of using language?  Yes, I think so.  Men are not good at speaking.  They are lazy.  They even don’t like to talk.  I think that’s why men use languages directly.  I do believe men and women use language differently.  Such as, my father and mother, when they go shopping together, my mother always ask my father: “I don’t like this one.  It’s too big, don’t you think so?” or “How do you feel?”  On the other hand, my father always makes decisions by himself.  He just said: “Buy it.” or “Don’t buy it.”  My father used to be the leader in my family.  He uses bossy languages more than my mother.  That’s the different language using between men and women.

3 comments:

  1. Yes, I think many men don't like talking and they aren't interested in wives' thing. But except my father:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! Great use of your personal experience.

    Mark: 2.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah me neither I don't like talk a lot Hhhhhhhh

    ReplyDelete